Please pray for ### and ### ...

I
Please pray for my wife and daughter who are turned COVID positive and admitted in hospital. Myself and small son praying not to become positive. If I am down nobody to take charge of my family and old I Pray for the recovery of your loved ones in Jesus name amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our ### month old baby just got admitted to tge hospital with a fever and a bacterial infection. Please pray for her recovery.
Replies
11
Views
211
I am a single mom , I have a ### years old daughter and I am working in a gulf country, back home i have paralysed mom,whole my salary i spend i don't have saving ,rent,school fees, day care, van fees , end of the month is don't have any savings, I am becoming so much angry even for a little...
Replies
12
Views
137
My daughter is ### years old. She is struggling with finding friends. I am hurt deeply when she asked my why it's hard for her to find good friends while others don't have this issue. It was my fault for not doing enough when she was younger. I will am asking you to pray for my daughter she...
Replies
11
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,663
Messages
16,791,019
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom