Forgive me my sins, I hate ...

Forgive me my sins, I hate someone and I know I should not, but she is a liar, she is a liar. She has betrayed me, I am devastated, speechless and hurt. God, this has been going on for ### years. I wasn’t perfect, but never lied n betrayed her.
I pray you find strength and pray to God to forgive and move on. Pray to God for guidance and strength. I am betrayed as well but I pray everyday for peace and for God to show me the way. It shall be well with your soul.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am so angry at God. I tried tondonthebright things to keep from getting an eviction, and I still got it. I'm trying to work with the collections company and they treat me like trash though I was paying in time. I do have an attorney so hope that helps. I wanted a family and struggling to...
Replies
10
Views
189
All people hate me because of my sins I am the worst sinner
Replies
8
Views
281
I speak decree declare command create into existence I move as far as possible as I can where I don’t hear my own children saying with even in slamming of doors saying I hate My Mom it’s to EVIL the World has been made to hate me it’s been going on to long it needs to end. I am moving on with...
Replies
6
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,259
Messages
16,797,534
Members
649,809
Latest member
Niemaruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom