Wisdom

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray for you and your son. We are honored that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer regarding his relationship. If your son has found the wisdom and strength to make a positive change, please share a praise report with us. We would love to rejoice with you and celebrate God's faithfulness. Remember there are no expiration dates on prayer requests.

If your son is still navigating this challenging situation, please do not hesitate to post your request again. We are here to continue praying with you and for you. May God bless you and your son as you both continue to seek Him through Jesus Christ. We are praying for wisdom, discernment, and strength for your son. May God also grant you peace and patience as you trust in His timing.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for protection over my younger daughter. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over her. I pray she will have a peaceful, relax and satisfy day today. I ask Lord that she has a relax and peaceful day at school today. Grant her favors, wisdom and knowledge in her studies. Lord restore her...
Replies
11
Views
130
Prayers for ### crows law to be implemented in my country to seperate between locals and foreigners and to treat the foreigners just like how the blacks were treated in America where the white are seperate from the black. Then won't American be hypocrite treating blacks different by segregation...
Replies
9
Views
161
Please pray for protection over my younger daughter. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over her. I pray she will have a peaceful, relax and satisfy day today. I ask Lord that she has a relax and peaceful day at school today. Grant her favors, wisdom and knowledge in her studies. Lord restore her...
Replies
9
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,597
Messages
16,778,427
Members
648,147
Latest member
Nymairfianrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom