Will you please pray for my daughter who's in middle school? She is such a sweet person & has a tender heart, and yet, she is having trouble making friends. She gets very shy... Middle school is also very clique-ish to where girls will intentionally leave her out. It breaks my heart. She just wants a close friend. Her once best-friend is distancing herself from my daughter to join another group & calls my dd a goodie two shoes. I know these years are tough, but she is more sensitive than most kids. Please pray for her & that the good Lord would help her connect with a good person - she wants to have a best friend like others do.
God will help you, contact Pastor (+ 91 ### #### ####) for God's miracles.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter has just had acl surgery and will have to sit out of soccer for almost for a year. Soccer is her life her friends. Please pray for her comfort, companionship, and growth as she walks through this her sophomore year. Please pray she can find a good solid group of friends this year in...
Replies
10
Views
374
Please pray that God will bring my daughter back home. Today is her first day of school (###) abd I wish I could be there for and with her. My heart is hurting and I'm crying. Please pray that God is with her and comforts her and gives her peace and love. Please pray that God can reach her and...
Replies
13
Views
206
Good morning! I hope I am not posting to many requests. I am asking this morning for prayer for my youngest daughter. She is in 6th grade now at the middle achool. There are so many voices out there in the world we live in today. She loves Jesus so much and is bold with her faith. She does get...
Replies
15
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,444
Messages
16,811,198
Members
650,804
Latest member
Troelareansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom