What do we get on our knees?

On my knees I heard Jesus speaking to my heart.
On my knees I found relief to my empty soul.
On my knees I found the truth of God's word.
On my knees I found life everlasting.


I believe that we shall not die, but live eternally. On our knees we can find deep things, secret things that God has revealed to us.
 
On my knees I heard Jesus speaking to my heart.
On my knees I found relief to my empty soul.
On my knees I found the truth of God's word.
On my knees I found life everlasting.


I believe that we shall not die, but live eternally. On our knees we can find deep things, secret things that God has revealed to us.
Blessed be name of the Almighty God, AMEN
 
It is through the mercies of God that we are not consumed, Jesus want us all living a holy and pure life before Him. When we pray ask the Lord for cleansing of our hearts, mind and soul.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Mark 13:14: “When you see ‘the abomination that causes desolation’ standing where it does not belong-let the reader understand-then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.” Extended Explanation: In this verse, Jesus is warning...
Replies
7
Views
249
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 140:6 – “I say to the Lord, ‘You are my God.’ Hear, Lord, my cry for mercy.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 140:6, David makes a heartfelt declaration of faith. He proclaims, “You are my God,” which is more than just a...
Replies
11
Views
91
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 85:4 – “Restore us again, God our Savior, and put away your displeasure toward us.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 85:4, the psalmist is crying out to God for restoration. The request to “restore us again” shows that...
Replies
12
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,813
Messages
16,792,773
Members
649,415
Latest member
Halsearoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom