There's a special person that I constantly think about ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysaviormylord

Prayer Warrior
There's a special person that I constantly think about and pray about. I really don't know what to pray about specifically for this person. I pray that they are saved, etc. I find them really special but I don't know if it's God's will for us to be friends. I really would like to be a genuine friend to this person.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I would like to ask for a prayer request. Please pray for my heart and my thoughts, because sometimes I struggle with overthinking and worries, especially when it comes to someone I deeply care about. I pray that God gives me peace of mind, patience, and the ability to trust instead of...
Replies
8
Views
211
I just saw a previous post about a torture Group. I already know it's the same people. There's probably going to be a lot of spelling errors but I'm typing on my phone and can't see so apologies. was taken when I was 4 years old and I was held and I actually gut away and hid fir years but was...
Replies
9
Views
112
Topic Automatically Translated From English Language: There are some upcoming events in my life that I feel may need prayer for, some more than others. 1) church. As always, church service, but I think it's important for that to be prayed over, as God can help me & those in my church even...
Replies
10
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,186
Messages
16,796,955
Members
649,736
Latest member
Thaengate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom