Today I hear a new sense of purpose God stored in my heart. It was exciting but also clear. I was always a pleaser, do whatever makes others happy, but God told me that I need to center myself to feel the satisfaction and joy within. I felt really joyful today because I used to blame myself for not granting others' wishes, even if I was being manipulated. My dear Lord, I thank you so much for the strength and clearness you have put in my heart.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my future and that God leads me clearly into the right path for my life. I’m currently figuring out my education and career, and I pray that God opens the right doors for college, apprenticeships, work and my future, and gives me wisdom to make the right decisions. Please pray...
Replies
10
Views
152
Jesus i thank you for all the blessings and love.. jesus now I and my family we are too afraid of my future just because of money problem,now my mummy's mom had said yes she will do my admission at nursing college of course bsc.. what we we're are waiting for last year only for yes,and when you...
Replies
10
Views
99
I am of marriage age, I have no prospects yet. God should give a good spiritual partner. God should grant the desires of my heart. I'm having a burden regarding the financial situation of my family. God should bless us, and undertake all our needs.
Replies
15
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,901
Messages
16,816,257
Members
651,072
Latest member
Phraowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom