Flofnoth

Prayer Warrior
Lord, how much I adore your love, care, and attention. You led me to a path that satisfied my soul much more than I thought. There is a deep river flowing under this journey. I tried to make sense of this movement by myself but I failed at making it work because my heart didn't lead me there. You gave me a choice, asked me if that was really what I want. But that wasn't, I'm not satisfied with what it was, my heart desires for your speaking to me. My heart longs for this right change. I see your spirit working on this matter, I'm scared but also excited about it. I'm just frightened of the unknown but I know, because you arranged it, you have a plan for me. I would like to go deeper in this direction. You purify me so that your holiness with me please you. So that you see that as good. Christ, it's you that lives within me, the old me dies while following your order. I hear the whisper by my ear, I fully appreciate your help.

Lord, grow my faith in you so that I don't insist on who should be in my life. My life is in this transitional period, every bit of me was diving into every course you had for me.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you according to His Will and His timing!
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you according to His Will and His timing!
So well said. Thank you! May the Lord protect, meet the deepest need and richly bless me according to His Will and His timing!
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. [/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I Am Loved. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. God let me greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives daily. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

To fall in love with God is the greatest romance.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my future and that God leads me clearly into the right path for my life. I’m currently figuring out my education and career, and I pray that God opens the right doors for college, apprenticeships, work and my future, and gives me wisdom to make the right decisions. Please pray...
Replies
10
Views
126
Jesus i thank you for all the blessings and love.. jesus now I and my family we are too afraid of my future just because of money problem,now my mummy's mom had said yes she will do my admission at nursing college of course bsc.. what we we're are waiting for last year only for yes,and when you...
Replies
10
Views
80
I am of marriage age, I have no prospects yet. God should give a good spiritual partner. God should grant the desires of my heart. I'm having a burden regarding the financial situation of my family. God should bless us, and undertake all our needs.
Replies
15
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,382
Messages
16,799,308
Members
649,887
Latest member
Weadarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom