Success in my examination

Hello ###.
Please pray for me such that I may get good results from my examination and get a scholarship of civil engineering at ###.
I strongly believe that our Lord Jesus Christ will answer our prayers.
Thank you.
God heard your prayer and he will give you whatever you have asked.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thankyou jesus you adore me and you love me.jesus i thanked to you you were there for me in examination hall and I were not afraid of anything but today god I'm afraid of my family and my results I got only ### marks,and I don't know I'll qualified or not but jesus i know you will blessed me and...
Replies
6
Views
124
Next week I'm having ### exams. My future depends on this examination. Kindly pray for performing well and passing my exam. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
Replies
7
Views
312
Lord let your mercy speak for me, let your favor speak for me Son of David Jesus of Nazareth let your will be done according to your riches in glory. Amen
Replies
8
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,085
Messages
16,795,763
Members
649,633
Latest member
Malmoruoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom