Stolen pet named "###"

I'm sad to say "###" hasn't returned and yes please we certainly need and grateful for all prayers.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was on a bus happily to a mall. I suddenly saw the stop that I was supposed to alight. While I quickly tap the transport card to alight, my handphone was stolen from my bag on my left shoulder. I realize that my phone was missing once I alight the stop! As I thought that I drop my phone, I get...
Replies
8
Views
423
I speak decree declare command create into existence Due to the hate that was put GREATLY into the people by Jealous Demons about me idk how to get it out of everyone about the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY this assignment ends today. I need my eyesight back it gets hit daily and night. I still have nothing...
Replies
8
Views
273
Life in i get a job at secretly at a reptile store urgently so I can say Hi at least to animals since I dont have any hardly and urgently can afford a Trailer to own of my own greatly im healed. Life in GREATLY I get my own address my name so im stable paid in full no more debt poverty lack...
Replies
9
Views
104
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,721
Messages
16,780,113
Members
648,266
Latest member
Scoetsonmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom