Requesting prayers for salvation of souls of ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray for my Sons, ###, ###, and ###'s Salvation. That they will give their lives to Christ. And please pray for my ### and her ###'s Salvation. May God bless you all for the prayers.
Replies
11
Views
230
I request the Lord for the health of my baby. I pray to the Lord for harmony of my heart and spirit in a situation thats been extremely trying. Where I chose goodwill, I am being met with cruelty that is uncalled for and I pray for my heart to be able to sustain my ability to love and trust, to...
Replies
5
Views
118
my dear heavenly father I come boldly before the throne of grace order to find help in ### time of need in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth my only Lord and savior I come before you praying for every single one of my family members in distant relatives to be born again to please send...
Replies
7
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,705
Messages
16,779,945
Members
648,243
Latest member
Ireavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom