Requesting prayers for our church to be ...

Requesting prayers for our church to be full of lost souls coming to Jesus. There are so many needs people have like loss of a job, moving to another location. Landlords are raising rent fees and if you can't pay, move out. Please fast and pray before the Lord for us to have revival in our church and the lost will find Jesus.
In Jesus name let your spirit reign here
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my name is ### I’m a ### mother of ### children to which the youngest of ### live with me even though the ### are adults my ###(F) lives w/her spouse & ### daughter at his relatives (they were living w/me for a ### until I said they had to go because they didn’t want to keep a job never...
Replies
12
Views
122
First, I want to thank my Lord and Savior for allowing me to know Him & for drawing me close so I received my salvation from Him & because of Him, Jesus, whom offers it to all! Secondly, I want to lift up everyone in my family and in this ministry for protection, guidance, & wisdom, to be able...
Replies
5
Views
280
Hi, I am requesting prayers to get help with treating my skin (acne scarring), money, a car, a good job, and a partner. This is very critical as I've been constantly suicidal. Please do what you can to help, before it's too late. Thank you, and may God bless you.
Replies
7
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,178
Messages
16,796,895
Members
649,726
Latest member
Dwuysorain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom