Request Prayer for my nephew ### ###

Request Prayer for my nephew ### to give best in his career and all is aspirations get fulfilled with the grace of God.
Hallelujah, be in faith with HIM, Yeshua in your name I bless that person, Yeshua I cancel/destroy all evil spirits in your name, thank you Yeshua Amen ✝️🤲🙏🙇‍♀️
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my nephew’s marriage n financial situation. 🙏🏼😭💔✝️✝️✝️
Replies
10
Views
156
Please pray for my for my nephew ###. He is associating with the wrong people. We are very concerned and scared that he would ruin his life. He ran away from home and has not come back yet for a week now. We are very worried. Please pray that he would be protected by the grace of God and come...
Replies
14
Views
220
I allowed my nephew to stay in my house while he was recovering from a drug addiction but now he's being aggressive and disobedient with me whenever I ask him to behave like a Christian man. He's just giving me problems. I want him to return to Mexico. Please my Lord Jesus remove my nephew from...
Replies
8
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,473
Messages
16,811,460
Members
650,823
Latest member
Loruirgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom