Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I come to you again, as I do everyday to please ask that my husband and I can conceive a baby. After months of instances where I thought I could be pregnant, with a let down of just a late period has been difficult to cope with. I trust your plan Jesus, I just ask if we can please have the...
Replies
6
Views
281
Please pray for me and my husband as we attempt to start a family. I believe Jesus performs miracles and hope isn't lost.
Replies
7
Views
324
Please pray for me. I have had so many miscarriages and am desperate to give my son a sibling.
Replies
12
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,894
Messages
16,793,181
Members
649,462
Latest member
Prkoeway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom