Prayer for Mercy

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I implore God’s mercy for the sake of my family, for the sake of my children, have mercy on us. I have fallen into the hands of a cruel unbeliever who knows no mercy. I beg You, Jesus i beg You!
Replies
11
Views
55
I lost all my willingness to live. I am not suicidal but I am hoping the Lord will end my life peacefully. I have no purpose to live for at all. I feel very replaceable in all aspects of my life, I do not feel my life is that meaningful to anyone or anything. I am very tired and very sad. I pray...
Replies
11
Views
157
### has made bad deliberate decisions consistently and not relied on God at all. Now there are consequences that would have her loose her second and only remaining home and we as her children cannot help her. There is litigation against her and many other consequences. I dreamt once that she had...
Replies
13
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,437
Messages
16,799,853
Members
649,951
Latest member
Sweisarion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom