Prayer for healing I have a ###

I ask for prayer so that God heals me since I have a cyst in Bartholin gland and they want to do surgery but I am afraid since it is something quite invasive, the recovery is painful and sensitivity is lost, in addition to checking what type of cyst it is And I am afraid that it is something bad. Thank you
Jesus please dry this cyst on your name
 
I ask for prayer so that God heals me since I have a cyst in Bartholin gland and they want to do surgery but I am afraid since it is something quite invasive, the recovery is painful and sensitivity is lost, in addition to checking what type of cyst it is And I am afraid that it is something bad. Thank you
I prayed for this in Jesus name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for healing I have a Sore throat, I go back to work tomorrow, I am teacher, I need to talk a lot, please also pray for favor with people, everything to well successfu’ week, no more harassment by the admin
Replies
8
Views
103
Please pray for my friend, ###. She is suppose to have an open heart surgery but because of complications they cancelled it. Please pray for successful surgery and recovery, Thank you so much.
Replies
12
Views
200
Just the other day I had PID and now I have mump. I'm in so much pain. I pray to God for healing, for speedy recovery. I believe very very soon I'll be free from pain and free from swelling on both sides of the cheek in the name of Jesus Christ I pray and believe, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,261
Messages
16,797,553
Members
649,814
Latest member
Snaolmian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom