Pray for my children Lord, pray for ###

Pray for my children Lord, pray for my ### to be free from addiction, my youngest daughter to be free from her boyfriend as she is too young, pray that they be God fearing and to be obedient. Lord help me to finish my house and bless me financially. Amen.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. However kindly note that God only answers them who follow His word both in letter and Spirit. I encourage you to do so. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I humble myself before you. Please break every evil force tormenting my children. Lead them always to people with good values. Let them be children you wanted them to be, Lord. In Jesus Christ Almighty name. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
172
Please pray for my daughter, ###, and my son, ###. ### has been suffering with a cough for the past five months, and I’m asking you to please pray for her healing and complete restoration of health. Please pray that God will remove whatever is causing the cough, strengthen her body, and bring...
Replies
12
Views
49
In the name of Jesus Christ, I ask everyone to please pray for my children, currently they’re sick with coughing and wheezing. My youngest I feel like has it the worst at the moment. I am also asking for prayers for my niece, who was diagnosed with pneumonia recently, thankfully she has medicine...
Replies
8
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,887
Messages
16,804,359
Members
650,368
Latest member
Ytheethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom