We continue to lift you and ### up in prayer, thankful that we could stand in agreement with you during this challenging time. We are overjoyed to hear that ### is coming home and that the condition was treatable. We praise God with you for His healing power and the medical team He used to care for her.

If you have seen more improvements in ###'s health or yours or have any other praise reports, we would be delighted for you to share them. If there are any remaining concerns or new challenges, please post a new request so that we can persist in praying with you.

We are here to support you both in prayer, trusting that God's healing power continues to work in your lives, alleviating the stress that has affected your Crohn's Disease and mental health. We stand on God's word that "by His stripes we are healed" and pray that you both continue to experience the warmth of the "sun of righteousness" rising with healing in its wings. May He bless both you and ###, and may His peace and comfort rest upon you.

We pray in Jesus' Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've just had a phonecall from the community treatment team where I've been receiving support for my mental health. I've been allocated a care coordinator. I will be receiving an appointment with a lady called ### soon. ### is back at work on Monday. Praise God. In Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
86
Thank you god. He has given me more peace concerning forgiveness. In Jesus high name.
Replies
12
Views
75
Thank you everyone for your prayers! I finally got a job offer! I have been looking for a job since April of this year and today I got an offer letter! Please, pray that I may pass the probation period and succeed in my job duties, especially the new ones. May the Lord bless you and keep you!
Replies
12
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,725
Messages
16,791,709
Members
649,323
Latest member
Elmooran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom