Please pray for my ### to walk away from toxic friends, drug and alcohol. Pray he works honestly and stays focus on his job and build a good honest life. Please pray he stays away from wrong group of friends and builds his future. Give him an understanding and help him and direct him to a good mentor who will help him in building his life. Please hear my plea pray he respects his parents and treats them with love and respect. Pray he is responsible and respectful. Please pray for him and hear my plea for him Amen
In Jesus's name I lift up this family pliz hear their cry and answer their humble request. I in Jesus mighty name we pray
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son ### to get a job Pls pray for me to release my holding finance to day
Replies
12
Views
323
Please pray for my ### to walk away from his toxic relationship, and stays away from wrong group of friends. Pray ### leads a good honest life pray ### pays all of his debts and focus on his job. Pray ###'s job is made permanent and that ### pays all his debt. Pray ### does not lose his licence...
Replies
8
Views
345
My lord Jesus I want to ask what did I did wrong that my both children are sick my lord today I going to ask you to help homeless people who don't have food to eat who is sick who lost there family members give each and every one strength I was going to ask heal my son he fistula at his take...
Replies
10
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom