Please pray for ### health and ### ...

Please pray for my health and my baby's health 🙏. doctor told Me to go for covid test. I'm so tensed. I'm pregnant. please pray for me.
Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. Test will be negative. Health and wholeness, strength and life to you and your baby. In Jesus name. Amen.
Don't fear covid...Christ has redeemed you from that curse.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi please pray for me I am have been feeling ill. I just came over a fever as well. I pray for my strength to be restored. I pray all this in Jesus Christ Name Amen
Replies
13
Views
117
Please pray for ### health & eyesight. ### is scared.
Replies
7
Views
148
Please pray for ###'s health
Replies
10
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,876
Messages
16,804,296
Members
650,365
Latest member
Froamorwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom