Please pray for me I need peace ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I pray for those in this online community who are in need of peace and ask You restore what the enemy stole - give them refreshed thoughts and help Your dear ones see themselves the way You Lord see them in Jesus' name Any flawed projection the enemy discarded at them loose its grip...
Replies
10
Views
165
Hi my name is ###, am from ###, I lived at my home peacefully for a number of years I was never uncomfortable until recently a gansta opened a bar next to my home & started blasting loud music towards my home I contacted the police for help none was available so please pray for me so this...
Replies
8
Views
276
Please pray fervently on my behalf. I am currently still dealing with pests in my apartment. I ask that God assists me in eliminating them. I spent money on different products but still none has been successfully. I'm still hoping that there is solution. Additionally, pray that God grants me the...
Replies
11
Views
56
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,166
Messages
16,819,742
Members
651,217
Latest member
Valuendain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom