Please pray for healing and deliverance from chronic pain and debilitating migraine headaches. The last headache lasted 48 hours and it was an agonizing experience to say the least. My knee doctor told me that I might not need to have a knee replacement but that I have an autoimmune disease which is causing lots of inflammation and chronic pain in my whole body constantly, every second of every day. I am going to see a specialist about this, please pray for divine wisdom for the doctors to make the correct diagnosis and to listen to my input. I used to be a nurse until I got too sick from all of this to work anymore. I miss my job and want to be healed and feel better. Thank you very much for your prayers and intercession!
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Too pray that god will help set the captive free from all evilness and violence too totally trust and believe in Christ Jesus, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
25
Please pray for me I have severe gout pain in my knee and I'm facing witchcraft attacks. ###
Replies
11
Views
139
YOU ARE WORTHY I thank GOD in advance for my miracle for my divine health, complete healing, wholeness, restoration, deliverance and me being healed, made whole, restored and delivered in every part of my body in JESUS NAME. I thank GOD that YOU destroy all evil, every curse, and every demonic...
Replies
11
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,914
Messages
16,793,545
Members
649,485
Latest member
Celaennance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom