Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for prayers for my beautiful daughter-in-law. She comes from a family with a difficult setting. She goes back and forth in her relationship with her mother. And that has poured over to our relationship as well. She's can say hurtful things and I just remain quiet. She can be disrespectful...
Replies
9
Views
445
Please keep praying for my beautiful daughter ### ###. She was born prematurely at 30w1d and caught an infection I passed on to her. She had to be intubated for a couple of days and then she was successfully extubated and put on a least invasive CPAP machine. She was doing really well and put on...
Replies
6
Views
452
She is addicted to drugs different ones(weed, pills, crack etc.). Please pray will set her free from drugs and save her. I am raising her ### children I see how its affecting them. They are so angry with her and shows in their behavior. Also pray for the ### healing.
Replies
4
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,747
Messages
16,780,667
Members
648,310
Latest member
Nymuimere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom