Physical healing restoration

Prayer: Lord, You warned us that we would face troubles in life. I pray that these trials that I face will prove the genuineness of my faith, “of greater worth than gold,” for the praise, glory, and honor of Jesus Christ (1 Peter 1:6–7). In Jesus' name, I pray.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for your mercy and grace to restore my son ### physically, mentally, and spiritually. You see the struggles he is going through, quiet his mind and calm his body when panic takes over. Remove the heavy shadows of his past trauma and give him strength to sleep well without...
Replies
15
Views
131
Heavenly Father, I pray for your mercy and grace to restore my son ### physically, mentally, and spiritually. You see the struggles he is going through, quiet his mind and calm his body when panic takes over. Remove the heavy shadows of his past trauma and give him strength to sleep well without...
Replies
16
Views
188
Heavenly Father, I pray for your mercy and grace to restore my son ### physically, mentally, and spiritually. You see the struggles he is going through, quiet his mind and calm his body when panic takes over. Remove the heavy shadows of his past trauma and give him strength to sleep well without...
Replies
13
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,250
Messages
16,797,484
Members
649,805
Latest member
Elloreirfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom