Peace in Our Cities, States, Country & World (Jer 29:7), Protection of Federal Officials Halting Rebellions in Cities (Matt 6:13)...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, I ask for peace in my city, for in its peace is our peace (Jer 29:7). I ask You release wisdom and leadership in ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and the cities...
Replies
13
Views
196
Father, I ask for peace in my city, for in its peace is our peace (Jer 29:7). I ask You release wisdom and leadership in ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and the cities...
Replies
5
Views
89
Father, I ask for peace in my city, for in its peace is my peace (Jer 29:7). It is no accidental thing, but Your gift (Matt 6:10). I ask You release wisdom and leadership in ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###...
Replies
8
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,634
Messages
16,778,956
Members
648,176
Latest member
Aeltoroimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom