Falsely accused of stealing instead of giving me back my money (buying two same articles in the store).
Anger.
Agitated.
High blood pressure.
Higher heart beat.
Pain in the back/shoulder.
Pray that God will bring me back my dignity especially in that store.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. However kindly note that God only answers them who follow His word both in letter and Spirit. I encourage you to do so. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know what causes high blood pressure or where it originates, whether it’s in my legs or elsewhere in my body. High blood pressure shouldn't create so much pressure throughout my body like that. God, look inside my body to find what is causing the high blood pressure and remove it. In the...
Replies
11
Views
177
High blood pressure wasn't supposed to get high in my leg. I don't know where it comes from. I don't like to get high blood pressure everywhere in my body.
Replies
11
Views
158
I don't like high blood pressure because it makes my heart beat too fast. I also dislike how it causes me to sweat. Heal everything, as high blood pressure is everywhere, making me feel so uncomfortable. Lord, I know you can handle it.
Replies
9
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,210
Messages
16,820,202
Members
651,264
Latest member
Wrmaraustead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom