Rorzuzin
Disciple of Prayer
Please pray I don't know what to do anymore. Pray for all I'm about to tell you I have suffered and been tormented for so long, perhaps my whole life. Too many mental illnesses but the one driving me over the edge is this mix of obsessive compulsive disorder, hypersensitivity, phobia, addictive behavior, paranoia—I'm not even sure what it is. I'm scared of my brother who is 14 for no reason. I keep getting this on people I live with. I obsess over them, can't hear or see them, or go into freak out mode with rituals and questions for hours and torture. I can't take care of myself or stay in the house; it's so severe. I cry in agony and can't sleep. Everybody in my family is frustrated with me. I've tried medications, hospitals, people praying, so many things, and nothing seems to work. I almost overcame this once before after being away in foster care, but it came back again, severe. I need to wait until I'm ready to try and finish this, but who knows how long that will take, and I gotta live in this house in the meantime where my OCD thrives. I've been trying suicide for so long, but I feel more sure about this. I don't want anyone crying or sad when I'm dead; I don't have any friends but still. I almost stopped but then I realize if I don't get rid of this, who else is going to care about my internal pain... Sometimes you have to be selfish because nobody else will for you. Everyone only cares about my hygiene and education and appearance but not the pain causing those problems. I'm gonna get cords from my radios and phone and whatever else I find, go out, find a tree in walking distance where nobody is watching, and hope this works. If it doesn't, I'm scared because I don't want to be in a mental hospital; I suffer a lot in those places; they don't bring comfort, and I don't wanna go back to CPS or DCs; they abuse me so much, and what about the OCD??? If it does work, I'm scared I'll go to hell and change my mind even though God told me once He is with me forever and always. I don't want my family to know this; I don't want them worrying; it feels embarrassing and stupid. I'm doing this for all those suffering moments in the past and present and all those other versions of me that get tormented in the future; I'm doing this for you. Also, so the distress I bring on others from OCD is done away with. I'm still worrying about stupid crumbs I touched; it tortures me. I feel better than when I woke up, though. Please forgive me, Father, I know this is murder; somebody has to finish this. I'm sorry, though. I'm sorry for this last evil. I'm sorry, Jesus, and Lord.
