My supervisor has blocked me from going to the new ###

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My friend has blocked me due to some reason. Please pray our fights should be solved and ### should talk to me.
Replies
6
Views
86
My friend has blocked me for no reason. Pls pray that he has understood my innocence and accept me as earlier.
Replies
4
Views
90
My supervisor has been treating me and my co-worker badly. I have developed to have A LOT of hate for her. Please pray that the Lord will give me a soft heart to forgive her. It has gotten to a point where I just hate her for the way she treats my co-worker and I.
Replies
8
Views
285
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,494
Messages
16,800,336
Members
650,015
Latest member
Lyruyroineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom