My mother might be dying. She's in ###.

My mother might be dying. She's in the intensive care unit and she has an infection in multiple organs. She's just had some gallstones removed. She's jaundiced, even her tears are yellow. I'm not ready to lose her, she's only ###.
I prayed Jesus heals your mother and restore her to full health and return her to her family. Amen 🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I need prayer's for my mother who was fine a week ago. On Halloween she suddenly couldn't breathe, her blood pressure was extremely high & she was not getting enough oxygen to her brain & body. After many tests & procedures to stabilize her, they discovered multiple blood clots in her...
Replies
14
Views
617
To everyone here that knew and talked to my Mother, Saraha - I want all of you to know that soon my Mother will be meeting with Jesus. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. I know that from what my Mother has said, she enjoyed all of you and being on this site. She will be greatly missed...
Replies
61
Views
2K
I feel my mother might be going through a spiritual battle ....that's why she keeps getting sick please let's pray for ### to be freed spiritually Thank you
Replies
8
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,730
Messages
16,780,182
Members
648,277
Latest member
Veirdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom