May God intervene in my marriage. I'm troubled. My wife not submissive, disrespectful and bitter. Attempts to counter such tendencies with love had resulted in usurping, undermining of my authority.

Constant nagging. Thinking of divorce. May God's will be done in my marriage
I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're facing in your marriage, friend. Sending prayers for you, asking the Lord to bring healing and hope in your relationship. Also, I encourage you to consider seeking the help of a marriage counselor to navigate your situation, friend. Grace and peace to you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am unsure what to do at this point. Every single year my wife talks about her anniversary with her ex-boyfriend. It is absolutely unacceptable. She is constantly cursing at me and pushing me away when I am nice to her, she is usurping authority over me and when I’m doing the right thing, she...
Replies
9
Views
34
I did some things online i shouldnt havr and hurt my wife please pray God restores our marriage or peaceful non aggressive conclusion in Jesus name i prefer the first one
Replies
12
Views
173
For our marriage that has been in separation for six years to be restored. An evil attack was launched on my husband
Replies
10
Views
52
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,273
Messages
16,797,655
Members
649,826
Latest member
Briarton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom