my ###

It’s good of you to ask prayer for your relationship with your husband. I’m praying, asking our Heavenly Father to comfort you both daily with evidences of His great love and compassion (Lamentations 3:22-23). May He be the center of your marriage and draw you closer to each other according to His perfect will.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please help. Important documents for my application for assistance are being ignored, and, despite calling, emailing and asking if they have been received, and asking someone to review them, no one has after several weeks, and now I have received another nasty email, saying that I am not...
Replies
13
Views
222
I admit I have been ignoring you and I am glad that I've asked you to remind me. Not knowing what to say. I really don't know what to say. My brain is always an energy. I don't know.
Replies
10
Views
267
In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, spiritually & emotionally. Many years serious medical conditions. Heavy spiritual attack. States daily wants to be dead. Extreme anger. Very bad day today. He has overdone it physically and being argumentative, which I’m...
Replies
9
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,043
Messages
16,794,677
Members
649,602
Latest member
Slohold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom