Moving Forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Turtles4

Guest
My family is going through some financial hardships right now. A lot of things needed cannot be afforded. I also feel like I am stuck where I am. I have just graduated college, and I am having trouble passing by boards to start my career. I need to pass it to get a job. I need a job so I can afford a car. I cannot get a temporary job because I need a car to get there. Therefore I am relying on my own family's money to take a class to help me pass, to pay for the boards, to get me to work until I get a car of my own, etc. Money they don't really have. Right now I feel like I'm not moving anywhere in my life, and there is nothing I can do. I need strength, determination, and maybe some kind of miracle. Pray for my family for their financial problems. Pray that I pass, find a job soon, and somehow get a car, so I can move forward in my life, because right now I feel like I am going nowhere and there is not much I can do but have faith. Thank you, and God bless :)
 
Cover your finances with the precious blood of Jesus. Decree My God shall supply all my needs according to riches and Glory

God Bless!

Pastor ###
 
I have prayed for all these things for you and those you pray for. I pray for you to maintain an unwavering faith in the Lord! I pray for God's protection from fear, illness and anything that would harm you. I pray for many blessings upon you and your family and all those that are dear to you. May God forgive your sins and give you all that you need and desire according to His plan for your lives! Thank you Lord for all your help! In the name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen!

P.S. - I will put you on my mother's prayer group list. They have lots of members, which means lots more prayers =)
 
:69:May God provide for you I pray. Amen.
default_pray2.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yes praise the godhead he and I can now move forward with our nuptials in Jesus name. Safe journey and travel mercy with all provisions supplied in the mighty name of Jesus amen and grateful
Replies
12
Views
209
Please pray for me that my past mistakes do not haunt me, that I am able to see clearly God's guidance in avoiding future mistakes, so that my life may become stable and secure and rich in faith and connection to others whom I love.
Replies
14
Views
191
LIFE IM ON TRACK GREATLY I GET A NEW PLACE TO LIVE URGENTLY WITH MY VICTORY CLOAK OUT OF ### POSSIBLY OUT OF ### DUE TO THE SATANIC ATTACKS LATELY A NEW HOME THAT MY ### 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS CAN BE GREATLY HEAL NOT GET HURT..LIFE IN MY LEG HEALS QUICKLY FROM THE SCRAPING I WENT THRU AND FALLING...
Replies
9
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,804
Messages
16,803,712
Members
650,312
Latest member
Thriarlirwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom