As I'm awaiting Jan 14th and working by myself to get complicated court documents together....I feel the children's mother and therapist are making it even more difficult on me. I will be losing valuable parenting time because I will be out of town with no makeup time provided....I'm sorry but not sorry...how evil is that towards the children and father?

I keep praying that God will use me during this horrible time and His glory somehow will be glorified. It's just hard that I have been through so much as a single father of 3, grew so much, and I feel the devil is using people to keep attacking me and children. I hope Jesus shows up in the courtroom on Jan 14th.

Until then, asking for prayers that the children and I are protected from the evil one, and that sadly might even be someone close to the children. But at the end of the day, I would rather Jesus protect the kids utmost.

And prayer for myself, the father, that Jesus will use me however He wants. I'm at the clay.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my son be less complaining and more helpful and please learn to reciprocate when we or other people do nice things for him. Please also let my husband give me the money we need to pay the rest of the rent and please let my mother in law realize she has to try harder she can't...
Replies
10
Views
60
Jesus please let my packages arrive today and let me try to figure out how to fix my printer, I cannot afford a new one. Please also let my husband get his schedule at work so I can plan appointments and other events. Please also let my son stop being so obsessed with the...
Replies
10
Views
147
Please pray about this: we have maintenance people coming over to fix our air conditioner and I was showing them where the unit was. I left them and came downstairs and when I entered the room, my dad was throwing things around the room. I'm almost certain my mother (who is severely demonized -...
Replies
10
Views
61
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom