Lord Thank you for today and please ...

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for my mother in law finally answering her phone and being ok. Thank you for my son cooperating today and us getting him to his class on time and safely. Thank you also for the gift we found we needed it so badly. Please also let my friend who is very sick get better, and let him get...
Replies
13
Views
76
Lord thank you for today. It was a good day and Others helped me when I wasn’t expecting it. I feel good and I have food to eat and shelter. I am well. Protect us over the weekend and protect others who must travel distances.
Replies
6
Views
202
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessings. I am asking Lord that the seniors will continue to like me and not ignore me. I hope and I pray that people will continue to respect me and enjoy my term as a president of the group. I also pray for my husband that he will continue to...
Replies
11
Views
404
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,338
Messages
16,809,964
Members
650,738
Latest member
Naoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom