Lord please heal my body in Jesus ...

Heavenly Father, we come to You in the Name of Jesus to ask for Your healing touch on ###'s body. We know that You are the Great Physician and that You are able to do all things. We ask that You would heal ### completely and restore ### to full health. We thank You for Your grace and mercy and we thank You for Your power to heal. We ask these things in Jesus' Name, Amen.
I received the healing in Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone , I’m praying and asking for your help to pray to Jesus Christ to help me heal super fast on both my arms and my teeth too , I desperately need your prayers and support to heal and not scar on my arms , I lost my husband one year ago so I’m not mentally and physically ok, I’m in my...
Replies
15
Views
261
I don't understand why my body gets attacked for no reason obviously I don't know where that comes from.
Replies
10
Views
121
I have no idea how to attack my body because I don't know where the attack comes from. It is ridiculous. I don't like high blood pressure.
Replies
10
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,094
Messages
16,784,314
Members
648,674
Latest member
Irainaraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom