Jesus help me to get all my ...

When it's difficult for you and you don't see any other meaning in your life, I recommend reading a prayer and going to the service. I remember a couple of years ago I lost my job, I had no money and a mountain of loans. I was completely frustrated and didn't know what to do. Then I was lucky, and my friend advised me to go to service at ### and ask God for advice. I thought this wasn't a bad option and won't be worse. I can say that after the first service, my life began to improve dramatically, I found a job and began to pay off my debts slowly. So I recommend that everyone attend church service, which will help you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We need to Get all the help on this Urgent matter that these legal offices take our case asap, it is very involving and praying to find all the proof please, in Jesus mighty name and blood covering. Amen
Replies
9
Views
143
Jesus help me to learn faster the guitar and voice to sing to you amen , and Protection while drivingin JESUS name amen
Replies
7
Views
138
Please pray for me to get help money from others. This july month i have to pay lots of interest to others this july month is full of expenditure in small silly things also. I told to one ### to help me in searching money but i am so stress thinking about money please open doors for me in money...
Replies
10
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,753
Messages
16,803,295
Members
650,265
Latest member
Calodaorvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom