I signed up for Spiritual Group posts, blogs, etc. I hope to continue to study how to pray and live effectively in Jesus. I pray a lot. My life has so many miracles. But so many great unanswered prayers even to do good for God. I fail to hear His voice and His direction for me. I am all about the word in action and trying to communicate well with Jesus and humanity in prayer and a someday soon abundantly blessed life. I work on loving the Lord daily. I love to share knowledge with those who really know the Bible well and have read it many times like myself. To increase each other's understanding and pray best for those in need. Have a good day everyone. Love you all.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 22:13 – “The sluggard says, ‘There’s a lion outside! I’ll be killed in the public square!’” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Proverbs 22:13 uses the image of a sluggard-a person who is lazy or unwilling to put in effort-to...
Replies
11
Views
178
I am grateful to be able to praise the Godhead this morning for its many mercies graces and favors on my unworthy self. I can do nothing without all three but can indeed do all things through the three. I still wait with faith hope gratitude and extreme expectations for my other petitions...
Replies
15
Views
211
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that jesus grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing jesus to give a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently...
Replies
10
Views
51
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,261
Messages
16,820,632
Members
651,289
Latest member
Karmaroumont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom