I'm praying for wisdom, knowledge and understanding ...

I'm praying for wisdom, knowledge and understanding for my exams. I ask for retentive memory to be able to read and understand my courses and that by the end of my exams I will have cause to glorify his name and give testimonies
Praise the lord, God will bless you with his own knowledge, wisdom and understanding. God is with you, God will give you your heart's desires. God will help you to score good marks in your exams. God bless you abundantly.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray for wisdom, knowledge, understanding and favor over my situation. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high...
Replies
10
Views
90
Lord Jesus, Thank you for all your blessings in my life both small and big, noticed and unnoticed. Please forgive me for the moment that I forget to be grateful for. Lord Jesus, you know the struggles, that I am going through at my work place. full of political and administrative, financial...
Replies
7
Views
176
Prayer for God to grant me success, strength, financial support throughout my midwifery course. Protect me from anything that will be a hindrance. I pray for good health, soundness in my spirit, soul, and body. Let anxiety, fear, worries, and discouragement be removed from my life in Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
324
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,518
Messages
16,800,533
Members
650,038
Latest member
Nalierford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom