I want God to intervene in my ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want God to intervene in my financial crisis. Pray for me and my family since we are going through financial turmoil.
Replies
8
Views
454
God, here I am today, I humble myself before your throne, and I surrender all to you. I come before you as a sinner and I ask for your forgiveness for the sins I've done, knowing and unknowingly. Please Lord, come and fight for me. I've experienced a lot of injustice in my life, borrowing a...
Replies
6
Views
109
Pray for Jesus to intervene in this matter to stop the importation of foreigners into ### due to the low fertility rate and the government is not trusting the Lord despite being a Christian and every year will import ###00 foreigners and convert them to new citizens while the original citizens...
Replies
6
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,541
Messages
16,777,948
Members
648,098
Latest member
Galutel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom