I just need your help and strength ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh lord, I thank you for this life you have put before me and the lessons you have taught. I Thank you for allowing me the ability to grow and learn. I ask forgiveness for my shortcomings. I ask forgiveness for the sins I have committed knowingly and in ignorance. I humble myself before thee and...
Replies
9
Views
378
I need my name cleared. God knows what is happening. When I ask for prayers, people get irritated and tired of when I ask for prayers, but I need prayers. I need God to clear my name in my situation. I need vindication justice and Psalms 91 over every area of my life.
Replies
9
Views
139
I never asked for a prayer in my intention but I need help. I need the missing strength and health so I can get back to work to support my ### and kids. Please, I'm unimportant but they are.
Replies
8
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,295
Messages
16,820,923
Members
651,307
Latest member
Ksareirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom