I have what should be my last court appearance ...

Thank you all for your prayers. My ### called yesterday morning and told me CASE CLOSED! I am so relieved and now I can move on with my life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for my husband who's appearing in court today for a property damage incident , it happened out of anger, he's very remorseful and we have prayed about it, may the magistrate not give him a harsh outcome , please help me pray , i contributed to this incident with my actions, thats no...
Replies
11
Views
174
I have court appearance in ### County Court ###, ###, ### for speeding and I am in need of a prayer for this ticket to get dismissed and I pray that I can be financially stable since I’ve been having nothing but money problems and this ticket didn’t do no good for me so if you can, please pray...
Replies
7
Views
559
D
Oh Jesus. Praise your sacred heart and the Holy name of the one true God. Thank you for the gracious gifts of the Holy Spirit, which we do not deserve, but which you still bestow upon us, through the blood of our dear lamb and Christ. My very close friends are in court tomorrow. Accused of...
Replies
4
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,756
Messages
16,814,733
Members
650,996
Latest member
Ereadoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom