Homeless Vet

Status
Not open for further replies.

bells603

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for a homeless veteran and his family. He's trying to obtain an apartment tomorrow (Praise God for giving him the money for first/last/security deposit!) but he has bad credit and has been denied by a lot of places. He really is in a bad situation and needs an apartment desperately.
 
Father please help this family to have a home to come to. Already You have blessed them with enough money so I thank You in advance knowing You have a home for them. Amen
 
Lord, may you grant him the finances he needs for a home with his family in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that god will bless my bankaccount with shit loud of cash from my social security office n the usa government please god bless fill my bankaccount with cash I have no money I am homeless begging pleading with all my heart
Replies
11
Views
153
Please pray for a relative who is currently living in a homeless shelter. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
148
I pray n beg of God bless me with alot of cash god please I am homeless I need too pay my car needs too be fixed really bad every thing needs too be fixed on it n needs alot of work on it n I pray god will provide I have a mechanic n I only trust him I pray will charge me really cheap too fix...
Replies
8
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,976
Messages
16,794,153
Members
649,552
Latest member
Roilview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom