Hi people of God, please pray for our relationship, it's falling apart. My name is ### my boyfriend's name is ###, there is another woman in the picture and she is destroying us. I can't lose my man I love him, I know he does too the woman came in the picture because we have had misunderstandings for a couple of previous months he promised to leave her and come back to me, please pray for us. I am so much in pain. I don't want to lose him.
Lord, Help us. In Jesus name we pray Amen
 
Hi people of God, please pray for our relationship, it's falling apart. My name is ### my boyfriend's name is ###, there is another woman in the picture and she is destroying us. I can't lose my man I love him, I know he does too the woman came in the picture because we have had misunderstandings for a couple of previous months he promised to leave her and come back to me, please pray for us. I am so much in pain. I don't want to lose him.
I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen
 
#1

Please people of God, pray for my relationship. My name is ### and his name is ###. There is a girl involved in our relationship, please help us get through this. Cut her out between our relationship. We have been dating for a long time. My boyfriend lies so much to me. Change him for me. Please help me so he changes all his wrong ways. Change me wherever I am wrong too. He doesn't want me anymore because he heard stories about this lady he got recently. Please I can't lose him. I want him in my life. Now he is threatening me that he will marry her. Please pray for us. I love him. In Jesus's name, I pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
11
Views
86
Is it possible this aggressive woman might have hired people to kill me? Spirit of Truth, Jesus shows us the truth... Thread starter ### Start date Yesterday at 12:58 PM Tags break-in country: hungary electrical problem false accusations landlord avoidance. Copy Short Link Jump to new...
Replies
12
Views
185
While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
9
Views
85
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,652
Messages
16,779,046
Members
648,184
Latest member
Naluesdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom