Hi, I would like to ask for ...

Hi, I would like to ask for a prayer request. I actually have 2 things. Recently I lost my dog, about 5 months ago, which was on December 2021, I just really want him (my dog) to be in heaven. I just feel a lot of guilt, when he was sick, I didn't even try to tell an adult, I just didn't seem to care, and I didn't even spend time with him in his last few days, he died in the vet a few days later after my Dad found out my dog was sick, so my dad brought him to the hospital but he sadly didn't make it. Until this day, I still feel really guilty... I really hope Jesus lets pets go to heaven. I believe Jesus is an amazing God. And knows what is best for His creations. My second prayer request is to make my family know Jesus and repent to Him. My family already know Jesus, it's just that they don't go to church or read the Bible. The only believer in the family is me and mum. Please pray for my family and pray for my doggi. Thank you
God please intervene and bring Your will for all concerned including the loss of a much loved dog which causes an empty space in us when it happens. Please fill that space. In Jesus' name we ask. So be it.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a mild dislike of scholarly behavior god I ask for a hurricane to get me 12 days off school
Replies
9
Views
187
My church needs a piano player and I would love to learn to play. I do help with singing but I would love to learn to play the piano for them and for the glory of God.
Replies
12
Views
217
Pray for a healthy and sustainable weightloss journey for me.
Replies
11
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,313
Members
648,575
Latest member
Elmiudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom