Help at Work and All Areas

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We would like to request prayer for healing,my husband and myself,have labs,Dr.###,this week,and we pray,for good results,we pray for others,as well.We pray that we continue to maintain,our living expenses,medical,and transportation expenses,and continue to have reliable means,to get where need...
Replies
10
Views
201
He neglects, lies constantly, hides money etc. Says God approves. I have difficulty knowing what to do as Im elderly & was a Christian stay at home mom and granny. Thank you for praying. God bless you.
Replies
12
Views
186
God, here I am today, I humble myself before your throne, and I surrender all to you. I come before you as a sinner and I ask for your forgiveness for the sins I've done, knowing and unknowingly. Please Lord, come and fight for me. I've experienced a lot of injustice in my life, borrowing a...
Replies
6
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,826
Members
650,785
Latest member
Arolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom