Hello. Please pray for me. My mother ###.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Please pray for me, I have allergy problem which started occurring more, house shrew started roaming around us, feeling fear, and getting weakness and disease. I feel like witchcraft attack. So please pray for us 🙏
Replies
7
Views
225
I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Replies
12
Views
178
Please pray with me. My mother was ill for many years and her illness sealed me and my ### together. She has passed but I never got back on my feet financially. I am way behind. My ### and I are both christians but we don't get along. She is very short tempered and she thinks it is her right to...
Replies
9
Views
397
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,753
Messages
16,803,307
Members
650,266
Latest member
Eroarard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom