Heavenly father please give me a heart ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for your forgiveness again. I may be ###, but I know I still have a lot of stamina left. Please forgive me one more time of my past sins and kindly give me one more opportunity in life. Thank You Father in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
8
Views
404
I just hope that today a lot of girls on the app Dateability give me a heart ony profile and that they start chatting with me I really hope so today im sorry bout my recent prayer post 50 minutes ago
Replies
12
Views
46
Dear Heavenly Father, Am I born less intelligent than others? Sometimes it does feel so. Please give me wisdom and intelligence Father. Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
14
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,771
Messages
16,803,456
Members
650,283
Latest member
Graelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom