God help me. I pray that I get the money to buy food and electricity for me and my family. I am pulling hard and not able to make ends meet. Holy Spirit, please wash over me and give me peace while I wait for God's mercy during this difficult period in my life.
I pray for this in Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

DEAR GOD PLEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEE PROTECT MY EYESIGHT. IM VERY SCARED. AMEN. PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS.
Replies
15
Views
158
GOD, HELP ME ALWAYS, PLEASE. In Jesus name Amen AMEN
Replies
12
Views
91
Pray for me, GOD, HELP ME ALWAYS, PLEASE. In Jesus name AMEN
Replies
12
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,401
Messages
16,810,814
Members
650,783
Latest member
Reirnarardath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom