FRUITS OF THE WOMB

Pastor ### pls pray for us, We have been trusting God for the fruits of the womb for ### years. We know it is never too late with God.
### ### ###
Praise the Lord, don't worry, God will bless your womb and will surely give you a child. God has performed a miracle in Abraham's life, God will also do it for you. Be of good cheer, God bless you as per Zechariah 9vs12.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I submit under your Grâce. Prayer for Fruits of the womb ### am suffering from infertility. ### am married with no kids. ### need your help sir. Thank you sir
Replies
10
Views
252
Dear Lord I came to you today as Issac did on behalf of my wife ### who has not been conceived for the past ### Years. I pray for the release of any false narratives, unhealed trauma, or stagnant energy that my wife have carried within her body. Wash away any ancestral burdens, past heartbreaks...
Replies
16
Views
148
Dear Lord I came to you today as Issac did on behalf of my wife ### who has not been conceived for the past ### Years. I pray for the release of any false narratives, unhealed trauma, or stagnant energy that my wife have carried within her body. Wash away any ancestral burdens, past heartbreaks...
Replies
11
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,227
Messages
16,820,391
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom