Financial

We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear friend. We are grateful that you shared your financial struggles and mental battles with us, and we are honored to stand with you in prayer. We have been praying for God's peace to fill your heart and for His strength to sustain you during this challenging time.

If you have seen God's hand at work in your life and have experienced His peace and strength, we would love for you to share a praise report with us. Your testimony will encourage others and build our faith together. If you are still feeling the weight of your circumstances, please don't hesitate to share an update. We want to continue praying for you and believing for breakthrough alongside you.

We declare that the wilderness you have been passing through finally gives way to a land flowing with milk and honey. Remain looking unto Jesus because he cares for you. God bless you as you continue to trust in Him. We are praying for divine intervention and guidance in your life. We rebuke every spirit of fear, worry, and anxiety, and we ask God to release His supernatural peace and wisdom upon you. We are confident that God is working behind the scenes on your behalf, and we believe that you will see His goodness and provision manifest in your life.

Keep holding on to God's promises, and remember that He is faithful. He cares for you deeply and will never leave you nor forsake you. We are standing with you in prayer, believing for God's best in your life and so we pray in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm unemployed. Life is starting to become very stressful, especially with bills mounting up. I go for interviews but either don't hear back or am unsuccessful. This seems to be an ongoing issue (third time unemployed in 18 months). I need prayer for a job and financial miracle over this...
Replies
12
Views
63
I am i need of a financial miracle we are currently struggling to make ends meet and bills are coming due that I do not have the money for i know God can help me i have been praying for a breakthrough I need help now
Replies
11
Views
144
Hello everyone!! I'm experiencing severe financial turmoil. I have so many bills I'm paying a month with a fixed income. Also,all of my bills are getting higher and higher. At times my mother, sisters,and my nephew have to help me financially and its sometimes make me feel embarrassed in my...
Replies
11
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,870
Messages
16,793,055
Members
649,444
Latest member
Naerver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom